Thursday, November 3, 2011
♥
This hello has come a tad late, but Hello November, may your month bring better memories than those that October, September, August and July brought :)
Good luck for exams!!!
Thinking of you and
looking forward to spending lots and lots and lots of time with you after the 17th!
Manicures, Movie nights, Sleepovers, Food food food, Chelsea Beach, Girly heart to heart talks,
and just some best friend time!
I miss you
xxxxxxxx
I realised I blog more when I have more to do....... gah procrastination! So many movies I need to re-watch after exams and so many people I need to catch up and spend time with come Wednesday!
This time next week, I CAN PLAY!!! ( PS: Sare and Mello if you see this, please keep reminding me that I have an exam on the 17th! Knowing me I will forget.... :P)
Anyway, before I leave, I will leave you with a picture that made me smile:
and some quotes from a book I read yesterday:
The truth is, we are all born with potential greatness and blessed with numerous opportunities to soar to dizzying new heights. But sadly, many of us are too lazy, too concerned about what others might think, or too afraid of change to ever stretch our wings and realize our tremendous talents....
Remember that everybody struggles at times. It’s incredibly draining to
live through the day doing something you really don’t enjoy or even care
about
But if you follow your dreams, at least you will exhaust yourself doing what you love most.
The Meaning of Life,
Bradley Trevor Greive
To
Mellie Mel, Lisey, Jess, Lisk, Soph - WE ARE SO CLOSE TO THE END!
Keep going, keep going, keep going! I can't believe this time in 2009, we were just about to finish first year! Ahhhh all the Kitchen Crew days, and skipping of lectures. We were such rebels :P
Time flies like butterflies! Thinking of all of you and so glad that I haven't been alone throughout this torturous journey of terrible datelines, stressful lab reports and essays, mean tutors and boring lecturers, girl drama, 8am labs! Will miss all of you so much xxxxxxxxxxxx