<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Monday, November 28, 2011
♥ Run the pants of a kangaroo.
HELLO EVERYONE!!!! :) Had a busy busy week before but here's an update as to what I've been up to. So, went to Wilson's Prom on Monday and got back at around 6pm Wednesday! Here are some pictures of my first ever camping trip at Wilson's Prom (for the first time too!!!)


Day 1 - Monday: 
Nathan drove up and we sang along to an amazing cd he burnt for the drive there! Got there, unpacked, they set the tent up while I "assisted" Heehee. Anyway, then headed to Squeaky Beach because Mello said I had to go there! IT IS SO COOL. The sand squeaks as you walk through it!!! I was extremely fascinated! Rock scrambled  - where you climb on from one rock to another which was quite scary and gave me adrenaline rushes but the fear wore off after a while! Got a few cuts and scratches but I'm tough! Finally got to a desolated beach where the sand was warm and nice and the water was BEAUTIFUL. Played in the sea and jumped the waves! Was lots and lots of fun. Walked back to the campsite where we went to see the animals (kangaroos and wombats!). We even saw a fox! I saw a wombat and creeped slowly towards it as I didn't want to frighten it but instead wanted to just give it a little pat, but the silly wombat walked towards me and headbutted my legs telling me it wanted to get through. I then open my legs and I went right through them! Heehee! :) Had dinner and then went for a walk along Norman beach. THE STARS IN THE SKY WERE AMAZING!!! Nathan insisted I kept my eyes shut during the walk from our campsite to the beach! Got to the beach and looked up and my jaws dropped. SO. MANY. STARS! It was beautiful! Anyway walked to the end of norman beach and walked back to the campsite. Showered and then went to sleep! I was sooooo tired and delirious I couldn't stop giggling before bed! Giggle giggle giggle. The giggle police came and told us off.

 
 Day 2 - Tuesday: 
Woke up at 6am to see MORE animals! I LOVE LOVE LOVEDDDDDDD the animals! We saw SO many kangaroos and even a kangaroo with a little joey in it, more wombats and even EMUS!!!!! Adorable! Walked for about an hour then headed back to the campsite to go back to sleep. I woke up at like 1030 and the pigs were still asleep so I took a nice walk along Tidal River and sat on a bench and read my book. Had brekkkie/brunch then headed to Mount Bishop and walked all the way up to the top! The view... was spectacular and breath-taking! We stood on rocks and it was terribly windy and cold so I don't think I managed to take a proper photo in fear of falling of those rocks! Anyway walked all the way back and headed to Tidal River/ Norman Beach! Beautiful beautiful day!!! Even though the water was a tad cold. But so much fun! I love the beach! :) Went back, showered, went to see the animals again where we saw some deers this time (Told you I enjoyed the animals) and then went to Darby river and played with a frisbee on the grass patch, then had dinner. It was FREEZING and I was exhausted from a long long day. Stayed up for a bit and spoke to Nathan but we were both exhausted so went to bed!

 
Day 3 - Wednesday: 
Woke up at 11:30 and packed up, had brekkie and then headed to picnic bay before heading back to Melbourne. Yet another beach I have fallen in love with. The tides were rather strong though, so I felt like I was getting swept away as we jumped the waves! But was heaps of fun! I also did my first hand stand!!! Heehee :) Anyway the walk to the beach was a bit of a hike and walking back to the car was a bigger hike especially since we were going uphill. Drove back to Melbourne and got back around 530. 

Ahhhhhhh! One of the best experiences I've had this year! I've decided that I would love to go camping every year! I love the wildlife, I love the beach, I love the walks, I love the breathtaking views, I love the air, I loved everything about this trip especially the company! So so so much fun! Had the best time ever! Thankyou Nathan for organising it allllll :) 

Got to Melbourne and then headed for Chaddy VIP night to meet Ling and Mello. It was SO CROWDED, I felt so frustrated being in all that traffic and the crowd especially since it was so peaceful and empty up in the country! Anyway, we had Igloozoo as per usual! Om nom nom!

Then they left and I hung out for a bit with Nathan and Tomer! :)

Thursday
Started work at 930 in the pool! I was exhausted!!! But anyway money money money! Worked from 930-1230, headed back home, packed my room and then Mello and I went to spend some girly time with her - we got Manicures and Pedicures!!! :) Then hung out with her for a couple more hours sitting in bed watching her play snake and pac man while talking to her about everything and anything. Good good heart to heart talk!
She's so cute! Teehee

Friday
Slept in and then went to work :) Heehee it was slack so played with the waterpolo coach's daughter! She's adorable! :) Then went to Chaddy to get various presents and birthday presents for different people! Was a very productive trip I must say, I bought a dress!!! :)
Saturday 
Worked in the morning, headed home and relaxed then had Joshy's 21st Birthday Party in Prahan! :)
Got there at 945 and left about midnight! Drove home and walking to the car was quite scary because there were so many drunk people tossing things around! Heehee but good night :-)

Sunday
Ran errands with Mum, drove her to the airport because she's going to Tasmania for a week, then ran more errands for her after dropping her off, Met Lisk, Jess, Mat, Josh, Yvette at Giorgio's and had an amazing dinner - Thai beef salad! Om nom nom. Did our time capsule and then had to rush off to get Greg! :) Sooooo exhausted! Got home and packed my room then Nathan came over after work! :)
 Surprise! ;-)

Today - Monday
Worked in the morning from 930-1230 - did the Lauriston swimming intensives for prep-year 4 and some of the girls, despite their age are SO RUDE. Anyway, headed home and now Mello is over and I have to go to work again from 430-6 :| and she's coming to work with me for the first time EVER! Well she's going to be filling in for someone in reception while I'll be in the pool! Thinking of taking Wednesday off because I'm exhausted and probably need a day off from some of those ratty girls! Anyway cannot wait for tomorrow :)

Hope everyone had as great week and a wonderful weekend!!!! :)
lovelovelove

Rachy xx

Labels: , , , , , ,