Saturday, November 19, 2011
♥ Post Exams!
I HAVE FINISHED MY UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE!!! Well, that's if I get an offer to do an APAC credited honours or post graduate course next year. If not, I guess that average of my core subjects isn't good enough and I might end up having to re-do the subjects. Grr I wished they looked at the average of all my subjects instead of just the cores because if that was the case, I would most definitely have a guaranteed spot to do a postgrad psychology course next year. Again, I hate you m*nash!
Anyway, what have I been up to since the holidays ended? Hmm hmm hmmity hmm.
So,
1. I went for a run and face-timed my cousins
2. A pre-exam destressing technique Melissa and I used:
Making good use of our unlimited text messages!!! :-)
3. Made a facebook status and got the most likes I've ever gotten on a facebook update:
67 likes
13 comments.
Oh yeah!
4. Headed straight from the exam to Igloozoo to celebrate our usual way:
Although this time Melissa, Lise and I got Smoothies, and Soph who was at Igloo with us for the first time got what we usually get ;-)
5. Then headed to Melissa's house to help her pack, but we ended up by her pool.
6. Went to work:
7. Then to Nathan's for dinner!
(Inserts Image of Food)
and also to give his sister Stephanie a Big congratulations cuddle because she has officially finished year 12!
8. Then headed with Nathan to watch Serenity at Tomer's house:
♥♥♥ RIVER/Summer Glau! ♥♥♥
&
LOVED THE MOVIE AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED THE TV SHOW.
9. Caught up with Stace today after work for Brunch!
10. Babysitting tonight and going to Camberwell Market and Igloo tomorrow with Stephanie and Little Jacqueline!
11. Wilson's Prom soon :-)
12. Girly Day+Manicure+Shopping+Mello time!!!
Hope everyone's having a good and relaxing time now that exams are over!!! :)
Rain rain go away, come again another day.
Labels: family and friends, finished with uni, igloo zoo, post-exams happenings