<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
♥ Emirates Melbourne Cup
So...What did everyone do on Melbourne Cup Day, apart from study? :P I think some Monash Kids had exams because Monash is silly and makes their poor students sit for exams on The Melbourne Cup Day and The Queen's Birthday. I...got a teensy bit of study done, but have been studying all day today to make up for it.

Went to the Gym in the morning, had lunch at Nathan's, went to the TAB to bet on 2 horses (Americain and Unusual Suspect). Hahahaha Unusual Suspect, what a cool name! There were other cool names like "Jukebox Jury" "Lost in the Moment", "Drunken Sailor" "At First Sight" etc etc Hahahahah!

 
That was Americain - I chose to bet on it because it won last year and was doing really well this year!
Unusual Suspect - Only chose to bet on it cause of it's cool name.

Anyway, om nom nom! Lunch was so yum! Went to bet, and came home where we had cake and tea while watching the melbourne cup! Om nom nom nom nom.

 
SOOOOOO YUM!
 
HAHAHAHA! Note the person on the left. So this was broadcasted on national television, and he kept rubbing his hands together, or just suddenly breaking out into a smile, and at one point even started pointing to someone in the audience and waving! All of us were just sitting and laughing!
Heehee was a hilarious sight.
   
Stephanie, Jacqueline and I! :)
While Nathan was at the park, we tried to change his mobile phone wallpaper to this, but his HTC-Gay-Andriod phone wouldn't allow us to do it.
Anyway, it's a cute photo!
Anyway finally got to do a bit of study while Stephanie was studying her year 12 english exam and Nathan was at the park with Tomer.

Watched Stepbrothers after he drove Tomer home/ after dinner - which is HILARIOUS by the way. Everyone should watch it!

"You yelled 'rape' at the top of your lungs"
"Mum, I honestly thought I was going to be raped for a second. He had the craziest look in his eyes, and at one point he said 'let's get it on'"
HAHAHAHAH that will always be my favourite quote!

Anyway, rather productive day today! Fingers crossed tomorrow's exam is easy peasy lemon squeezy! Now, off to finish looking at this lecture, then going for a run! I love that summer is coming, at least it stays brighter for longer now!

ONE MORE WEEK!