Wednesday, November 16, 2011
♥ Because I am procrastinating again...
The littlest of us 6 :-)
One of the mains reason why I'm so looking forward to heading back to Singapore!
I love them all so so so much!
8.5 weeks will be so long...yet at the same time so short :-(
Face-timed my Uncle, Kev and Mike a few days back. Made me miss them so much more. Cannot wait to see my dad and NaiNai too! Christmas would be awesome this year, and Chinese New Year next year too! Anyway, 1 more sleep to go, and this time tomorrow, I WILL BE FINISHED!!! Mello will be in Singapore 1-4th Jan too! Because she will be in Singapore at the start of the new year, I'm quite certain that it would guarantee a great start to the year of 2012, the year of the dragon. Well, unless something unexpected happens back in Melbourne, or even in Singapore *fingers crossed nothing bad would unexpectedly happen*. This year (without the uni factor) has definitely been one of the greatest year of my 21 years of existence! ;-) Hopefully, next year would be better! Anyway, back to Singapore soon! Weird how I now call both Australia and Singapore "home" now. A few years ago, I would not have even considered Australia to be "home". It IS possible to have 2 homes right?
Labels: cousins, family, home, LOVE