<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Thursday, October 27, 2011
We hail thee Lauriston
I hate exams.

I wish I didn't come to Monash. Grrrrrrr.
Year 11
 The first and ONLY thing Irving won in 2008.
 jump Jump JUMP!
Where we used to have lunch....
 Morten Bay Fig Tree
 Irving Represent!
the start of 2008...summer uniform with new year 12 jumpers
 
& pictures I found in my hotmail from when she still had her
cool Hiptop phone! :)
We sat in the ref during cold wintery dayssssss :P
The sun FINALLY came back out again!
 
 
The year of 18th birthday parties.
  
Valedictory 2008

"You reap what you sow"
That so applied ONLY at school and not uni.
The only thing I'm glad I came to Monash for would only consist of having Mello with me, the friendships made - some of which have been my closest friends since 2009!
 
 
 

LOVEEEEEEEEEE :)

Although, I do very much miss being at school, thinking back, ahhh the bitter sweet memories :)
xxx