<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Thursday, September 15, 2011
♥ Mes Amis!
This week will be the best week ever and next week, I will be the strongest I've ever been. I guess it will teach me some willpower. Wake me up with November ends, before I know it, I will be Home :)
3 months 3 months 3 months!

 So today.......due to my lack of sleep, my day could have probably been better. However I did get to spend the night with Le bestfriend Mello. Had dinner with her at Chaddy, then we went on a hunt for people's birthday presents and finally ended the night by doing some shopping for ourselves :P Was brilliant seeing her, she reads me like a book, and tells me the nothing but the truth about people and situations I'm stuck in which I tend to try and avoid :( She makes me face up to reality and is protective in a way that she will never let anyone hurt me :) Anyway SO SO good to see you, it made me SO happy! Best day ever!!!!!!! You better promise me all the time you've promised to give me next week because... you know why :) Anyway, sending lots of love love love and cuddles cuddles cuddles (even though they make you cringe) all the way to you! You know how special you are to me and I would honestly be nothing without you. I promise you one day I will stand up for myself and learn from my mistakes! For now, just stand by me :) Love you always xx

To my other bestfriend, favourite person in my life. Thank you for keeping me sane last night! You too know me better than I know myself and read me like a book! Everything you said... makes so much sense and is so true. But hey you can't talk cause we are both in the same boat :P Anyway, know that no matter where in the world you are, I do think of you everyday even if I fail to whatsapp you due to my slack texting habits, trust me, I do miss you all the time! :) I can do it I can do it I can do it. You will keep me alive on whatsapp and SKYPE SOON PLEASE. When do you finish your internship again? I have nearly forgotten what you sound like when you're normal. I need a phonecall chat with you soon soon soon. All I hear now is your angry voice in my head yelling at me to run as faraway as my legs can carry me. Absence does make the heart grow fonder, and I miss you very much! 3 more months babbbbyyy! Woooooo :) Love you lots and lots and lots! xxxx

Elephants, Dragons, Elephants, Dragons, Elephants, Dragons.. off to the zoo we go! (I know there are no dragons at the zoo, but in my fairytale world they do exist at every zoo) Please just let me live my fairytale this week, I will run as far away as I can starting Monday.