<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Sunday, September 4, 2011
♥
*Sigh*
I always find myself stuck in situations like these. I never ever EVER learn and make mistakes over and over again. One day I guess I will learn. Anyway.... weekend.

Friday - Went to chaddy to get a present for my 5 year old neighbour as I was invited to her birthday/ Tea saturday afternoon! Got her a cute unicorn like thing she can sit/ride one, it was pink and FLUFFY!!! so cute! :) (look at the thing nathan is carrying on his shoulder)


Then rushed to work, rushed to soccer and played against moorolbark! Nathan came to watch which was nice of him :)
Hope he wasn't too bored hehe. Dropped him home, came back home and showered and then went to a friend's house for the first time with some other friends (ITS THE COOLEST HOUSE IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD) well in the life of Rachel at least :P

Saturday - Worked in the morning and was up at 8. Think there was a huge amount of chlorine in the pool cause when I got out, my eyes were so red and could barely open. I had to rinse it under tap water, very painful :( Came home, packed my room, then Courtney came over to get ready cause she was sleeping over here :) We bummed around, caught up, listened to taylor swift and then started getting ready! Went to get Lai-ling and Tomer after we both were changed and ready, then dropped greg at a party, then Mom drove us to Amanda's :) Caught up with Mello who looked gorgeous & spent a lot of time chatting to Lai-ling. Made me realised how much I missed her! Teehee! As pictures speak a thousand words, here are some of them:

The Birthday Girl in the middle!!! :)
Hahahahahah!
Courts and my poor feet were killing us by the end of the night!
I love youuuu
:)

Anyway, got picked up by Nathan at like 1220am. He dropped Athie home, then him and tomer came back to mine with courtney and I. We had hot chocolate and hung out..... they only decided to leave at 430am. Courts and I fell asleep very quickly after they left! So tired! Slept in till like...1230/1 and had brunch :) Om nom nom.

Story of my procrastinating life.
Haha.

Okeydokey! Goodbye world! I'll write again soon! xx