<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Monday, August 15, 2011
Where's Wally??
So...had one of the MOST EPIC 21st on the weekend! :) Guess who's was it????? It was Lai-Ling's AWESOME GAME MADNESS 21ST! So so so much fun :) ESP seeing all the Lauriston girls all over again :) hahahaha. So the night started off at mine...pre drinks at mine with mello manda and tomer. We started with a vodka shot, then another one..

then Mom drove us to Ling's cause she was going as well as Lai-ling's mom had invited her so we all went together :) Got there and had some champagne, played blackjack with the "lai-ling" money - basically all her guests got given 40 sheets of what looked like american dollars but with her face in the middle instead so we "gambled" with that :) was very very fun! I lost a whole heap of money at black jack though :( Anyway the rest of the night was a bit of a blur.... :P but I did make a speech, in fact I wrote her a poem :) Alrighty, because pictures speak a thousand words, I'm gonna let all the pictures do the talking :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL!
I really hope you liked your present!!!!!!!! :) :)
the night was so so so much fun :)
Hope you had as good a night as I did :)
We certainly did rock the dance floor dancing to the best tunes on
the "Birthday party playlist" and the "Rach" genre in your computer :)
Love you xx
Forever and Always
XXXXXX
(a kiss for each of the above 5 pictures :D )
Cause we grow and learn from mistakes,
mistakes which only strengthens this special friendship we share :)
i love you so much amaaaanndy xxxxx
:)My lauriston girls :)
The Greatest Formidable Champion :)

Night ended pretty early but was a really REALLY good night! By the time Nathan got there lots of people had already left to catch the last train home. Anyway him being a good friend decided to drive both Courtney, Tomer and I all to our front doorstep, which was wonderful and very gentleman like of him :) Woke up pretty early the next morning and however I felt was indeed a consequence of the big night I had... but it was definitely a good night, and ling's family does live up to the reputation of throwing amazing parties :)

Anyway its about time I headed to sleep! Hope everyone had as good a weekend as I did :) Back to work and school we gooooooooooo. Hello Week 4!

ps: So a certain someone has also requested for a shout out, so here's a shout out to a very special person in my life for showering me with never-ending compliments and always telling me how special I am :)