Saturday, August 27, 2011
♥ Tangled
Friday friday, gotta get down on friday,
Everybody's looking forward to the weekend weekend heheheheh :)
So, this week, 2 assignments in wooohoooo!!! Attended all my lectures like a good girl and played soccer which I have grown to LOVE so much since the season started but bleak that the season is now ending :(
Monday - Had uni, went home then soccer training where we planked and planked and planked and had a very fun shooting training session! :)
Tuesday - Day off, and a very unproductive day. Tried to do the online tutorial but the tutor's voice KILLS me with her constant repetition of "Notice" and "Note" adkfjas;lfjkdsal;fjklsd;jkfdask;!!!!
Wednesday -
Went to play in a park on wednesday/ kick a soccer ball around cause the weather was far too good to be inside the house.

Nathan being nathan, decides to climb a tree while I was happily chatting to an old man and playing with his little dog. Can you spot him??? :P

We went to a BEAUTIFUL park where he showed me some bats!
Then proceeded to scare me saying that if the bats pee in your eyes,
you would die. Lucky for the both of us, we were both wearing sunnies :D

Can you spot the bats? Bats are meant to be nocturnal, but these bats were no way close to being asleep in the day. Hahahah
Then headed for soccer, and played a mixed 5 aside with the monash men 5ths :) Was so much fun!!! As boys are very much faster and stronger than girls, it's so good playing against them cause you can shove them and they probably wont even feel a thing! Haha but very very fun! Woke up and was extremely sore the next morning. Had to stay back for the annual general meeting and got to briefly catch up with Mello! IF YOU ARE READING THIS, Hello :) I miss you very very very much! Our uni timetables suck! We dont even get that measly 15mins we did back in Semester 1 in first year :(
Thurs - Had uni 9-4pm, a very exhausting day. Nathan came over and we went for a run, ran bout 5km and I was exhausted and SOOOOOOO hungry haha!

Before the run....

Running running as fast as he can.... hahaha

Evidence that I got to the end of the alamein train line! whoopdeeedoo!
Then we went for dinner and watched priest. Goodness gracious me that movie was TERRIFYING! If you've got a weak heart like me, don't put yourself through all that horror by watching that movie! Haha I swear I had my eyes covered nearly the entire time!
Today - Played soccer at Alia, then went for lunch, got driven and picked up from work :P Hung out for a bit at Alia, then home and FINALLY managed to clear like 30GB of unwated stuff from my computer, turns out they were all backups of my iPhone! Yayyy so happy :D
Work tomorrow at 830 :| My manager's not going to be there, so I've been made in-charge eeeeek. Hopefully it wont be too busy and I wont get too many complaints or horrible parents! Relaxing day tomorrow at home with nothing planned :) Teehee hope the sun will keep shining tomorrow, the weather's be absolutely beautiful this week! :) Have a great weekend everyone!!!! :D