Tuesday, August 9, 2011
♥ somewhere over the rainbow

So today..after what felt like a long day at uni, after a lecture, after a brief catch up talk with lisk and cuddles from her, I headed towards the campus centre at uni, and there, in front of my were TWO RAINBOWS!!!! :) teehee such a beautiful sight, and made my day so much brighter :) the little things in life that can put a smile on anyone's face :) just thought i would share! :)
also just a random thought in my head...its weird how my mind works, its too...simple. I very much personally prefer to look at the the brighter side and not consider any of the more negative aspects of a situation, which I guess is not at all that good? To people who don't know me well enough it'll just seem like I'm leading and living a fairytale like life? The only reason why I do that is because no one is perfect, and if you keep harping and looking at the bad side of everything, I guess you're just making your life darker than it has to be. If you look at the better side of a situation you come across or every individual you meet, wont your world be filled with more colour and light? :) However when someone brings a negative point of a situation or a person to my attention, it'll just play and play over and over again in my head and wont be that easy to get rid of...hmmmmm
ps: this is my favourite celtic woman's song! if you've hit pause on the button, please hit play and listen to the entire song, trust me, it too will put a smile on your face! credits to nathan for introducing it to me :)