Wednesday, August 24, 2011
♥ If I should become a stranger, it would make me more than sad

Spoke to a friend last night, and now I'm more confused that ever. Dont think I've ever been this lost and clueless as to where I should go, or what I should do. Hmmmmmm. I'm usually prepared of what every tomorrow will bring, good or bad, deep down I have a clue of some sort. However, this time I haven't thought that far ahead. Now because of that, I'm pretty sure I got a maximum of about 3 hours of sleep last night, so I'm going to nap now :)
I don't know if you can see
The changes that have come over me
In these last few days
I've been afraid
That I might drift away
I've been telling old stories, singing songs
That make me think about where I've come from
That's the reason why I seem
So far away today