<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Monday, July 4, 2011
IM HOME!!!!
Flowers for my 2 favourite girls, Mello and Sare!

The former who spent the night at mine before I left and broke her one and only rule of sleeping over, staying up with me till 4am to help me with chores, me buying her brekkie @ bread and butter in camberwell, more chores, enduring my endless rants and then staying with me up till the very last minute before I left for the airport :) I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU MY BEAUTIFUL BESTFRIEND :)

The other whom I had planned to surprised and texted her mom as my plane was about to take off and she was with her mom when the message came in so surprise spoilt. BUT it worked out to be a counter surprise cause she tried her luck and came to surprise me at the airport even though she didnt know what airline I was on! :) Lots and lots of plans for the week ahead! I LOVE YOU!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

OKAY, sorry i've been so lazy, exhausted (the heat sucks all the energy out of me) to write a proper update! i'll update properly about everything with proper pictures I promise! but this playground picture is of the playground right in front of my house! THE RENOVATIONS ARE COMPLETE AND THE PLAYGROUND IS AMAZING! :D

ps: SO GOOD TO BE BACK WITH FAMILY!
pss: i love my shitterhood kidlets! :D
psss: how pretty are the photos!

time to give up and start walking away.