<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Sunday, May 15, 2011
♥ Everyday I fall a little more


Why cant love and life be as simple as this? but teeheeh! so cute! :)

Anyway week got better as of last night - Soph had her 21st Birthday Party :) Champagne is evillll but does wonders I must say!


HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL GIRL!
YOU ARE SO SPECIAL AND MEAN SO MUCH TO ME! :) Hope you had as great a night as I did and enjoyed dancing to all our favourite hits (with our heels on and barefoot :P)! Getting to know you has definitely been noted as one of the best things that has happened to me since I moved here! You are so so so special and so beautiful! Stay that way and the gorgeous you that we all love! Happy happy 21st birthday! Hope you didnt wake up with too bad of a hangover today! :P Lots of love with all my heart!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX