Thursday, May 19, 2011
♥ Uni Woes.
1. I have shin splints and I swear getting leg massages with shin splints is probably as bad as giving birth (not that i've experienced the latter but I presume it would hurt that much)
2. I have 5 assignments due next wed.
3. I have written 2/5
- Am 300 words over the word limit in one
- Am 523482394809238432 words over the word limit in the other
4. Being with the rest of the 60+ students enrolled in the Bachelor of Psychology with Honours makes me stressed... up to a point I lie in bed till 2am and get up at 7am = I CANT SLEEP ANYMORE :(
5. I am addicted to this smurfs game on my phone - its kinda a cross between farmville and the sims!
6. I have panda eyes
7. My friends are all smarter than me.
8. Mom is going back to Singapore on tuesday and gets to see Dad! :(
9. Greg is going back to Singapore in july and gets to see Dad! :(
10. I only get to see my Dad in Dec :( The thought of it makes me want to cry.
11. Monash Psych fac. should be sued. Its just called a Bachelor of Psychology NOT a Bachelor of Psychology (with honours) - Since 60 of us have to compete for only 50 spots with the rest of 700 kids applying.
12. Screw you Monash.