<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Sunday, May 8, 2011
I think I'm weird....or at least something is wrong with me. Haha you know when like someone (lets call this person A) tells you something that somebody else has said about you (Person B), most of time they would finish what they are going to tell you with "BUT...." to provide a more positive statement to help cover up for the horrible thing you've just heard about yourself. So if A tells you that B has said this this this this about you, it would usually go along the lines of
"So B said you're (all the negative things) BUT then (inserts some positive things)" I dont know if its like that for most people but most of the time it sure works like that in my life :| and the weird thing is that whenever I hear something like that, I usually just take the positive things and feel happy about it/ not bother too much about the negative things, until mello or sare points it out to me saying it was a terrrible terrible thing to say about someone and i should have stop up for myself. Then my perspective of everything changes :| Weird hey? Just a little ramble.

Anyway, had Andrea's 21st in the city last night where the food was amazing! It was a restuarant along little bourke street and ahhh food was so good :) I'll let pictures do the talking:
The birthday girl :)
So cause I had to shuffle from one place to another I drove to the city (SO SCARY!!!) then drove back out, went to pick dave up, and then headed to nathan's :) Missed nearly all the speeches cause I got lost on the freeway!!! I got there at like 1037 but all the speeches were already nearly done :( so upset! Ohwells. Anyway HIS CAKE WAS AWESOME (see below) his mom made the entire thing! How amazing is it? :)

and cause he didnt have a knife.. he put his sword through it :P
Birthday Boy!
:)
Tomerrrrgotchi! ♥
The epic posters he put up ALL AROUND THE HOUSE! :)
(see facebook photos) :P they were EVERYWHERE!
and like while walking up the steps to his house, there were like papers bags with a coloured light instead each of them and like around those paper bags were like decorations for the
"hop" movie! aaaahhh aamaazing :D
Liseylooooo!

Ahhh danced the night away even though my feet were hurting sooooooo bad. Music was great!!!!!! Danced to california girls, tik tok, i got a feeling, party rock anthem (one of my fav songs for the dancefloor now) etc etc! Company was great even though I wished I knew more people cause the people I knew (which was essentially nathan and the crew) were all busy entertaining, so I stuck with Dave the entire night :) Oh and I spoke to nathan's grandma for quite a while! She is so lovely and reminded me of my grandma! Speaking of mothers...

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY
TO TWO OF THE GREATEST MOMS IN MY LIFE :)

my mommy!
& my nai nai :)

Both whom I love with all my heart! :)
Thank you for being more than amazing!