Saturday, April 23, 2011
♥
Why do we live in such a materialistic and labelled world? Why do people's job titles matter so much? Why is it people care so much about what job you have? Like who cares about titles and labels, as long as you're happy and enjoying doing what you're doing, as long as you're passionate about your work, that's priceless. Money cant buy you happiness, you derive happiness from little daily things in life, the people you see, the environment you're in, your family, smiles you get from people you walk past. Urgh why do people think labels matter so much.
Anyway I'm at a point in life now where I really wished I was in singapore, really wished I was surrounded by my cousins whom I could get cuddles off anytime, I need a cuddle now from them who wont judge me for my actions or how I look. Its only 7 but im exhausted and need to sleeeeep. My eyes are so tired, once bitten twice shy, people learn from mistakes but im someone whom apparently does not learn.
Bedtime, Goodnight.