<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Sunday, May 1, 2011
♥ I love you

Happy Birthday NaiNai!
Shen Ri Kuai Le :)

(PS: Sorry dont have any pictures on my com cause its v laggy so this is the best I could find)

So today is my very beautiful grandmother's birthday! I miss her so so so very much and what can I say? I did get spoilt by her through all 21 (and counting) years of my life :) - ESP being the oldest grandchild of my paternal side. I'll never forget the days when I was young and we lived just across the park from my grandparents house. Whenever my parents were out for dinner and I was home alone with the maid, she would always feel a little uneasy and would come to spend the night with me, cook for me, lie in bed with me till i fell asleep, give me cuddles and kisses before she left. I think during my very early stages of life, I preferred my grandma over my parents :P that was how significant she was and is in my life! Apparently when I was like 1... and she and my yeye went overseas for like a week. I spent EVERY SINGLE DAY of the week crying and my parents thought there was something wrong with me :P then as soon as she got back from the holiday and called my name... all the crying stopped. Heehee :) I also remember the days where mom was busy and could not send me to school so they would drop me off at my grandparents house early in the morning and I would spend the day with my nainai, go to the market with her where she would proudly tell everyone she met that I was her granddaughter :) Then we would head home where she would give me a bath, tie my hair into two pony tails and put ribbons in them, feed me lunch - (usually whatever i wanted to eat she would cook) then she and my yeye would drive me to school (even though it was a 5 mins walk away).

Reminiscing about my younger days makes me smile :) Both my Yeye and Nainai basically ruled my life when I was a kid. Anyway wish I could spend this special day in singapore with one of my favourite person. She is so special and will always be this special :) Have I also mentioned that she is one of the strongest person I've met? She's been through so much in the year, and I couldnt imagine being put through what she's been through. She will probably never read this, (Ive sent a card down her way) but I love her very very much & without her I wouldnt be me :')

Happy Birthday NaiNai!
我爱你!