Is life really that simple though? Im on the verge of giving up/ its so tiring :( and so hard to find someone to talk to about it all and is actually willing to listen without judging. Thank god for sarahh and our everyday conversations. Hahah was just on skype with her for 3 hours today!!!!! Ah-Maze-Zing. I miss you I miss you I miss you! Absence does make the heart grow fonder. I keep telling myself that this silence is golden and is probably for the best.. but is it really when I keep thinking about it all the time, hoping for something/a dream/a wish of mine to come through every morning when i wake up. Ohwellz.
But on the brighter side, I set some new year resolution this year to make myself a better person.... and all apart from 1 has been working! the 1.. that hasnt, its so hard to change cause it just makes me rachel and without that i cant be rachel! :(
LIFE IS A BBOS! I miss my shitterhood girls.