Monday, March 21, 2011
♥ Its SOOOOOOOOO fluffy!!!!

I know I complain a lot, about teeny weeny things. However, truth is, I am very blessed. Blessed to have a family who loves me for who I am despite my flaws and our constant bickering over the petty-est things. Blessed to have the paternal side of my family (My late yeye, My nai nai, Uncles and Aunties, and cousins) who practically make up half my life. Blessed to have 2 beautiful best friends who are practically sisters to me and.... know yet at the same time dont know each other, but know me upside down, inside out and agree on so many things.
So thank you to the people I've just mentioned above, for showering me with unconditional love, for never failing to make me feel beautiful on my ugliest days, for willing to listen to me when im incomprehensible in the midst of sobs and rants, and finally, for accepting me for who I am :')
Love all of you with all my heart! :) Missing all of you back in singapore and sare in newcastle!
xx