Tuesday, March 29, 2011
♥

I love love love love love my nai nai so much.

So..... today, while on the way to uni, I decided to give my nai nai a call. The last I spoke to her was sometime early last week. So thought I would call to send some love. Anyway she spoke to me and when I asked her what she was up to, she said all of them (her, my dad, uncle, aunty and their families) all went up to the niche to pay my yeye a visit for the 100 day ritual thing yesterday, and then proceeded to burst into tears on the phone. As soon as I heard her cry my heart shattered and then... I started crying too. I wish I could be back in singapore :( I wish i didnt have to be here :( I feel so useless being here :( I wish I could take greg's place - cause this would mean i would be home for the 1 week easter break (home in 2.5 weeks!!!!!!! :( ), the whole of winter holidays, the spring break and in summer. I just really want to give her a cuddle. So so so painful being here sigh.
We miss you everyday Yeye.
Anyway apart from that, had a good day today! Now, even though I have a lot to finish by tomorrow I am here procrastinating. Its what i do best when I am stressed :( Soccer today on the other hand was lots of fun! alright, hope everyone had a better day than mine!
lovelovelove xx