Thursday, March 17, 2011
♥ For the first time
Ahhh change in song after mello said the other one was really depressing! Well this song makes me feel like putting on my dancing shoes and dancing! teehee anyone want to join? mello? mellie? :P Today I broke the first promise I made to myself at the start of 2009/first year uni:
1. No crying at uni/ or at least at uni in front of people
woops.

Wellllll as most of you know im not the best at hiding my emotions, be it anger, disappointment, happiness or sadness. I cry when im angry, I cry when im disapppointed with myself or with someone, I cry when im happy and I cry the most when Im sad.
So you know today.... one of those days, got up on the wrong side of the bed due to overthinking too many things last night+stress+annoying lecturers that put up lecture notes an hour before the lect - and of course my printer had to act up+waking up today thinking about what i was thinking about last night+being superduper homesick (i miss my dad and my nainai). Not forgetting the fact that just as I get into the car, plug in my ipod and put it on shuffle...yes of course, the song "Home" by Michael Buble started playing. So yes, the tears could not stop flowing :( Getting to uni today took a shorter time than normal.. i took 15mins!!! (Usually I take like 20-25mins depending on traffic and SOMETIMES 45mins in peak hour). Anyway sunnies on in the car, while i just kept crying. I texted sarahh while i was driving cause I
could.not.stop.crying :(
Anyway got to uni and there was NO CARPARK (adding on to the crap morning), so finally after much searching I found a lot somewhere - monash needs to do something to fix this, we pay $370 for a parking permit every year! :| Well got to my lecture (5mins early thank goodness) Was hoping my swollen eyes and weird mood would have faded, but think I was unusually quiet so as soon as the question "Are you okay? What's wrong?" was popped, I just burst into tears (again). Then rubbed my eyes and my right contact lens fell out (hooray?), and the lecture hall was in some weird bit of uni so I had no clue where the toilet was, hence me having to go up to the lecturer with my tear stained face and swollen eyes asking "where is the bathroom" Jess came to sit next to me in the lect and gave me cuddles :') and lisk's text made me smile, so yes my mood did eventually improve.
Well the day started out horrid, so I guess since it was already this bad, things can only get better right? Texted mello and sare during the lect, while constant updates from "Sorry Sorry up the Lorry" made me smile :) And yes, my day did eventually get better. After the first 2 hours of the lect, I had another 2 hours straight, but the next lecture kept me glued to the screen and the lecturer's voice - it was so interesting 8) I just could not stop listening!! Hahaha. So after uni, got to catch up with mello in the library! As I mentioned in my previous post, Ive missed her so so so much. Well we made rough plans (85% certainty that it will follow through) for next weekend which I am very excited for! :) Finalllllyy some time with le bestfriend :)
Then soccer training! My legs are v v v sore ouchy. So okay off to go do some productive work!
Thank you to all who did manage to put a smile on my dial today :') All of you are so very special!
Here's a shoutout to all of you,
Sare, Addy, Mois, Jess, Lisk, Mello & Soph
lovelovelove
♥