Tuesday, March 15, 2011
♥ BBOS
Hello space, I've been neglecting you and updates are getting more and more infrequent (just like I'm neglecting certain friends of mine :( IM SORRY!!!!!! I will make time for all of you in two weeks time!) Its ironic though, that I blog when I'm at the busiest point of my week :| New manager at work = me working every single shift at the pool to help fill in. Soccer training, twice a week. Last year of uni + readings to catch up on + crazy assignments for a subject that has no exams = I have no life!!!!
Haha I swear my life revolves around going to uni or work or being home. If I could change that I would but I have so much to keep up with :(
So I guess the first highlight of my days =

Watching How I Met your Mother during little breaks I take or during dinner when I get back late/ my whole family has already eaten :) Oh Barney the annoying one, Marshall the lost one, Ted the hopeless romantic, Robin the... newsreporter, and Lily the drama queen, all of you make me smile :)
Another highlight of my everyday life =

Whatsapping sarahh + (shitterhood sisters + boys) on a daily basis and getting spammed with 172 messages in a span of like 15mins by the group chat app on whatsapp :) teeehee the subject titled "Sorry sorry up the lorry" :)
Finally the last highlight of my week = monday and wednesday soccer trainings :)
So... Ive just started and made all these friends so dont think its appropriate to show them the
"i love pictures" side of me yet, so I'll leave you guys with this picture (its kinda old but WE WILL GET THERE :D i mean afterall... we've just defeated the team at the top of the ladder 3-1 )

and of course...not forgetting the fact that i get to see my bestfriend for 4 hrs a week! even though we barely get to communicate during those 4 hours, but still :)


CANT WAIT FOR EASTER!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D


Much Love,
Rach xx