<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Tu Me Manque
49th day

Today marks the 49th day since my yeye's body got cremated. Which is a "big event" in the chinese calender, its when his "spirit" at home gets transported to the collabarium where his ashes are. It was pretty upsetting, and my nainai took it really hard :( Seeing her cry makes all of us cry. For the first 49 days she was kept busy preparing his normal meals for him - for offering purposes to a holy yellow sheet of paper with chinese words written on it - which apparently contained his spirits. Throughout the whole car-ride there she couldnt stop crying, and it broke my heart seeing her so miserable. I kept holding and rubbing her hand telling her its okay and that we're all here for her and will always be here. Looking at his face on the niche made me cry, i miss him so much. Watching them take away the urn and all the offerings on the table at home that was in "his corner" for 49 days made my heart ache :( I miss him so much, I miss talking to him, I miss telling him about my day or life in australia and how I wish he could still take aeroplanes, I miss watching him eat those chinese new year cookies or his favourite salmon sashmi, I wish I got the chance to treat him to a proper meal in a nice restaurant - he never wanted me to waste my money on meals on him :( Losing someone so close to you someone you've known for 20 years of your life hasnt been the easiest experience. He loved us all so much, He loved my nainai so much, all his children (my dad, my aunt and uncle), and all his grandchildren. He was a wonderful man that im sure god will bless wherever he goes.

Anyway all of us (Nainai, My dad, Uncle jeff, Aunty lili, Uncle james, Aunty keiko and I) headed to raffles town club for lunch afterwards!! I had my favourite hokkien mee! :) :) So satisfyingg!!

Hokkien Mee!
Fried Kuay Teow
Laksa
Fish-head curry!
Durian Ice Kachang!!!!! :D

I love local delights and am going to miss all the food when I get back to Australia :( Speaking of Australia, I am so reluctant to head back :( As much as I miss most of my friends there ESP mello. I cant bear the thought and image of my nainai crying :( SIGH, life is never fair.

Anyway....

Skyped with mel while on the phone to her! hahah her mike wasnt working :P So yeah! she is so cute!! IF YOU'RE READING THIS. HI HI HI I MISS YOU!
When she let the cat out of the bag........... ;)
MISS YOU LOTS BEAUTIFUL GIRL!

Was discussing my birthday plans with her! she got me really hyped up!!!!! :D :D Im not super excited and cannot wait to get back! I have to make my costume with the material i have now :| but have already decided what nailpolish to use already :) But there's so much to dooooo and plan :( :( :( Hope the night turns out okay! Anyway am about to finish watching vampire diaries, i paused it while talking to her and now im very freaked out....... gah! Anyway mello if you're reading this, thank you for EVERYTHING! :) cant wait to see you when i get back! MISSING YOU TERRRRIBLY! :( Love you lots gorgeous girl! XXXXXXXXXXXXXX