
i took this picture!!!!! :D :D :D
edited it abit/ cropped people's hands out!
TWAS AN AMAZING NIGHT :) Got to see taylor swift live in concert for the 2nd time in my life, which proved to be once again - amazing. Though her fearless concert was about 10 times better WE GOT FRONT STAGE V.I.P PASSES for this show! so we were literally 30cm away from her :P I also got a guitar pick from one of her guitarist, paul sidoti :D Will update more in the next post! Hope everyone had as good a day as I did!!!! :D Miss all of you in melbourne, cant wait to be back but so not ready to leave home yet cause Im not prepared to face up to reality and the truth! :|
ps: SARAHH I MISS YOU COME HOME NOW :(
Drop everything nowMeet me in the pouring rainKiss me on the sidewalkTake away the painCause I see, sparks flyWhenever you smile:)