Thursday, February 24, 2011
♥ Dream..
Is it really impossible for a guy and a girl to be good friends? Gaaaaaah my mom sometimes overthinks things and loves to make all these assumptions! Sigh.
On a brighter note, cake is ordered, party supplies are nearly complete! Saturday is getting tooooo close! Im getting more and more nervous as the day draws closer :O :O Not so much excitement but more nervous than mel is about making my speech and... butterflies in my tummy :O Anyways, I miss my friends and family in singapore, a tad homesick now and really wished they could be here on sat! Its okay think im skyping sare + shitterhood sisters + boys on sat night! :) I also love group chat on whatsapp :) Makes me feel a little closer to home! I wish things here were similar to the way they were in singapore, wish the people were a bit similar in terms of the way they think. I guess.. the grass is always greener on the other side and we're never too content with what we have and the way we are right? :P
Anyways so many things to do! I really wish I didnt read a certain message that was sent to me till after sat night :O But curiousity kills the cat, and what's done is done, what's read is read, now its too late to act ignorant and pretend I dont know whats happening right before my eyes even though its just all an "act". Ohwells time will heal all wounds!
I miss home so much.
11:11