Wednesday, February 16, 2011
♥ Bestfriends :-)


Just spent 2 hrs and 51 minutes talking to mello over the phone, it felt superly duperly good! TTMOTM (teeheheh mello i will teach you all these terms when i get back!!!) but ahhhhh its like so many thoughts i've kept to myself ive voiced out for the first time ever today. its thoughts i would never ever be able to bring myself to tell anyone else ahhhh :) its just an inexplicable im experiencing now. anyway just a shout out to you for being there when my hopes are high, when my hopes are low, for being the little "devil" conscience while im the "angel" conscience, im so glad ive got you in australia with me :) teehhehe you're the only person i could have conversations like that with, the only one that i would be able to...
" you know that time when blah blah blah... i was really annoyed at you!!!!" :P
anyway see you soon! keep dreaming... and i will too :)
I love you so much & dont know what I would do without you! Still have so much to tell you/ cant wait to catch up when i see you! MISS YOU TRUCKLOADS! xx
I was thinking of what to wish for on the 26th of feb as i blow out all 21 candles, should I wish for something ive been wanting for a while at the risk of not getting it? is that really selfish? or should i wish for something for the paternal side of my family? hmmm.