<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Long live
1 month ago from today, at this very time, i was in the hospital experiencing fear, anxiety, disappointment and an unquantifiable amount of sadness for the first time in 20 years. It was very scary.


Had an awesome day today but Im sure the day would have been made HEAPS better if you were here!! :( Anyway thought of you lots today and hope you're studying hard! :D last paper in two days time (your time) anyway just thought i would post a little shout out to let you know how much you're missed here! I need you to scold everyone here for me for mocking me! :( Ohwellllzzzz! I love skype and whatsapp because i get to talk to you everyday! teeheehee alrighty everyone should go get skype right? yes right! I LOVE YOU! :D

Reasons why today was a good day:
1. I convinced someone to get skype
2. I found guy friends that were willing to sing taylor swift and katy with me
3. I found a taylor swift song that tomer actually likes :P
4. Dad brought home about 1kg of Bak kwa
5. I got to skype with sarebear!
6. I found a couple of new bffs!

The house still feels really empty :( I sit in my nainai's room with her and its just lacking something big, something that will never ever replace the emptiness all of us at home are currently experiencing. She's just recently put up an old wedding picture she found, and they... look so happy. It breaks my heart looking at it, looking at her cry and having to hug her to tell her its okay and that he'll always be with us. Chinese new year is just 10 days away, chinese new year to them is like christmas to australians and americans = BIG. i wonder what is going to be like this year? will it be filled with laughter and joy like all the years? or will it be filled with sorrow and tears? My yeye was an amazing person and a great man. I keep telling myself thathe'll bless all of us wherever he is, but how much of that do i honestly believe? Is there really an afterlife? If he was that good a man, why did he leave so suddenly leaving my nainai so miserable and worn out everyday? My dad always tells me that God has a plan for each of us and takes us away when its time for us to go, why are some of those plans so... smooth sailing while others so abrupt and cruel? Its not fair :(

On a brighter note, last night was interesting..... :P Dad took me out to brussel sprouts at roberston quay for dinner, mussels and clams = YUMM! and ordered a mojito as wel as a long island iced tea for me :P and... lets just say i got through the mojito and 1/3 the long island ice tea before............. yep :) but twas a good night! i love you daddy!

Okay bedtime! I need to stop the waterworks :( everytime i hear an ambulance on the road, or i see grandfathers taking their grandchildren to school, I get so jealous and i keep asking myself.. why did it happen so suddenly, he was so close to getting past the new year, so close to seeing me turn 21! Sigh.