<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Sunday, December 26, 2010
♥ Why?
Today was by far the longest day of my life :( :( :'( I dont think I would have pulled through without uncle james, greg, sare, and mello. Sare and her mom came down twice, brought me gifts and gave me lots of cuddles, and Mello, who just constantly kept texting me throughout the day just to see how things were going, making sure I was okay and sending lots of love and words of encouragement - which meant a lot especially in times like this. Its been a huge 2 days, Everything happened in a flash, I'm so tired, I can't stop crying, I miss you and I really want you back. Everytime I shut my eyes, I just see the numbers flashing then.... 0.

世界上最好的爷爷,就是我的爷爷。
爷爷,我爱你。
25/12/2010