<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Sunday, November 14, 2010
♥

Spongebob, I know this one will work! I’ve invented a parallel universe.

That’s a mirror, Patrick…. it’s already been invented…

Somebody keeps stealing my ideas!

Well, I thought it was a pretty good idea.

hahah this made me laugh! :) anyway what a day! im tired very exhausted from the very study as well as my fun-filled end to the day hahaa :) i cant believe all my friends finish tomorrow and i'm left by myself till wed! :( Anyway I have had a great great great day :) i've missed this feeling and forgotten what it all feels like after all the ups and downs, good times and bad times this year :) welllll masterchef now.. and then back to the books! cant wait for AXP and the rest of the summer holidays here in melbourne! 2.5 months isnt all that long, i'll be back here in melbourne in a jiffy!