Wednesday, November 10, 2010
♥ Round and Round

Seeing pictures of the eiffel tower will make me think of sarahh!! so many things remind me of her! I know you read this everyday and for the billionth time.... i miss you lots! :) Anyway i think... my time of the month is coming hahah (sorry to all the boys reading this :P) but gah my mood fluctuates! anyway what a hectic day today! Gym in the morning, uni to meet ross and mellie for a quick catch up, meeting at 12pm till 230+, library will mellie and andrea till 4ish, work, mellie! What a... busy day!
and sigh... i thought uni life would be different from being in an all girls' school but why do i feel that sometimes its all the same again? hahaha im pretty sure both sides are talking about each other and... me. Sometimes trying to help someone doesnt help yourself, it backfires and everything just lands on you. Boom. This is why I love going back to Singapore... i know its a cowardly act but going back to Singapore is like.. running away from reality and all my problems here to be with my family. I miss my yeye and nainai so much! Especially my nainai! I am going to try go for morning walks with her every other morning :) Life is too short to be wasted! :)

Met up with S.N.A.P.S today and i must say I am tres excited for the new year to begin! We have so many activities planned, so many more happy times to come esp igloozoo at chaddy ;) Not forgetting the fact that we all get along so well! :) So very excited, next year I know im going to be busy, being in the committee, with 3rd year subjects, working, trying to keep up with friends, but mellie has assured me that I will not be alone :) This semester, ive made so many friendships worth cherishing, friendships that will take me a long long way. I've grown closer to people whom I never really liked (haha you know who you are :P) and thought i would EVER be close to :)
Sometimes I feel like a bad person, when someone upsets me, I.. try and hide it but one of my weakness is the suppression of my feelings. So.. I talk. Talking about certain situations and events can be bad, which makes me think that sometimes I am a bad person? Like I should learn to hide those feelings and calm down.. its a bit hard to explain. I'm a very vocal person that cant do confrontations. I am going to change that. Its hard changing a bad habit but I am going to try and be a better person :) I like to think of most things in an optimistic light and I often get shut down and told to be more realistic but... if thinking of people in a more optimistic light will override all my negative thoughts of a certain situation/occurence/person, then its good right? :)
Also a friend has also told me that...
Rejection or failure tells you that you are a step closer to success.
How true is that :) Anyway had a good day today hahaha friends and catching up wise. Study............ hahaha i am getting there! I hate you so much health & human behaviour. Cant wait to be home :)