<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Friday, November 12, 2010
♥ Cause lately I dont know what page you're on

I've learnt that being busy is not an excuse for anything, a simple "hi i miss you or how are you doing??" via text wont take much time... and things can do downhill from the lack of communication? Im sorry for everything you've been through and not being there! :( I'll make it up to you :) I promise! xxxxxxxx

Im so tired! I only got to sleep in the weee hours of the morning yesterday and woke up really early? hahaha went to chaddy to meet melly at 1030 in the morning (so i did really wake up very early) + run some errands for mom/pick up somethings she left at Myer that we didnt have time to get because of the black out yesterday there. Caught up with Justine for a bit cause she was working and cause it was still early in the day it was rather quiet! Anyway mellie left to head back home while i continued running errands. Came home and Mom told me that our neighbours just had a baby boy!! Baby william! Just 4 days old! :) He was SO adorable so so so cute. Babies are the cutest things on earth! I also played with their little 3 year old girl sienna who is just as gorgeous :)

Anyway got back home and just as I sat down Justine rang asking me what i was doing in the arvo and if i wanted to go study at uni with her :) hahhaha impromptu decision but i still went cause i figured i would probably be heaps more productive at uni then i would have been at home :) Had a long dayyyyyy and now Im tired slash have work from 830-12 and then 1-4? plus..... time of the month and i blame sarahh because she jinxed me via our skype talks! :P Okay its only 820 but i think i am going to bed, so sleepy! Goodnight kidlets and hope all of you reading this had a fun-filled day despite the -not as humid as singapore but still humid day- today! :)

I'd tell you I miss you but I don't know how
I've never heard silence quite this loud.

tata for now!

xx