<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
♥ Was Haunted but now Enchanted
Come on, come on
Don't leave me like this

I thought I had you figured out
Something's gone terribly wrong

I realised I blog alot when im stressed! or when i have major things that are about to hit my life soon, like very soon, very soon like 2 days... well and also about the fact that sarahhh has changed my facebook password! Taylor Swift's newest album has been on repeat for the past few days!! "Haunted"... really makes me feel haunted, makes me look back on the foolish things I have done earlier this year which I up till today really really regret. On the other hand, "Enchanted" makes me feel happy :) Haha Mel and Sare! Im pretty sure only the both of you will actually get what im talking about :P Having been through nearly everything with me :) Studying is so hard... I feel so lonely! :O Spoke to melly yesterday and I guess we are all in the same boat...... made me think what 4th year would be like with all of us being split up! Some of the friends I've made at uni, I feel like Ive known for ages and ages and ages and ages! :( Ohwells, life is hard we'll learn! Anyway I was thinking last night, I do act differently when Im around some people, like, I dont feel like myself, more like an outsider? Hahaha just a random thought that popped into my head in the wee hours of the night last night! I cant wait to head back home, its my Yeye and Daddy's birthday in 2 days - the day I start my first exam! I miss them so much and cant wait to be home soon! But 3.5 months away from here... I wonder if things will change.


:)

Ps: I've been watching junior masterchef and I like Lucy and Nick the best!!!!!!! :)

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home

I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
This night is flawless, don't you let it go

I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew