<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Friday, October 22, 2010
♥ My bestfriend :)
My bestfriend is someone who is sick atm :P My bestfriend is someone who knows how to make me laugh. My bestfriend is someone who gets along with my family. My bestfriend is someone whom my family loves. My bestfriend is someone who I can call in the wee hours of the night and whom I know will drive down. My bestfriend is someone who I have lots and lots of sleepovers and DnMs with. My bestfriend is someone who I go calling and running to when I've got a new eyecandy. My bestfriend is someone who never use to enjoy my hugs but is starting to appreciate them. My bestfriend is someone who doesnt fancy lots of affection especially my kisses. My bestfriend's boyfriend is somewhat my bestfriend too :P My bestfriend is very special. My bestfriend knows how my mind works. My bestfriend is there to catch me when I fall. My bestfriend is there when my heart gets broken. My bestfriend and I enjoy our car-rides where we have to attempt to keep whoever is driving awake. My bestfriend and I take awesome pictures. My bestfriend is coming to singapore. My bestfriend is someone whom I believe is part-singaporean because of her crushes on certain famous singaporean boys. My bestfriend is someone I have petty quarrels and fights oh so frequently with. My bestfriend is a very good soccer player. My bestfriend really wants the both of us to become WAGS :P (hahahaha mello only you would get this) :P My bestfriend is someone who looks past my mistakes. My bestfriend is someone who shares the love of trampoline mint icecream with me. My bestfriend is someone I enjoy going out to the city with. My bestfriend is someone I enjoy going clubbing and drinking with. My bestfriend and I comes up with the most spontaneous and last minute plans but go along with it. My bestfriend is someone who influences me in a good... way? :P My bestfriend.............

There's so much I can say about someone! But all in all, My bestfriend is someone who brings out the best in me :) Ahhhh what would I do without you here! Without all the tears, the yelling at, the fights, the pictures, the food, the memories, the awesome friendship! :) Thank you for always being there! You know how special you are! Xx