
or being angry at anyone
No matter how hard it is to accept it, its so true. Ive been pretty upset by certain things these few days, or the past couple of months. Im not sure if its me being petty or its just that i just expected so much more? Its more like disappointment and a whole series of "why-s". I guess people's actions cut pretty deep especially when you dont get a reason for what they have done. I guess it also hurts when you put so much in only to end up with disappointment after disappointment after dispapointment. but as the above picture says, "life is too short to waste time hating anyone" too short to stay angry at someone, too short to hold a grudge. So I say, i'll just face the facts, put away the bad memories, keep myself busy to erase memories of things that were blatantly placed out there but werent for my eyes, and move on :)