<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Friday, September 10, 2010
♥ The only man a girl can trust, is her father.


I miss you dadddy! I love how you just sit patiently listening on the phone while i talk and talk and talk about everything under the sun and believe all your silly tricks. Miss you so so so much.
Cant wait to see you soon :)
I miss America!!!! Would loveeee to go back again :)
Ps: Should i cut my hair?? :P

LAST SHIFT AT WORK TODAY!!!!! well for my thursday 1 hour session. Next term I've been asked to work at lauriston.. or already rostered on :P teehehehe i love love love working at lauri :) Anyway while trying to find the above pictures taken in america... i looked through my blog archive. Things have spun around like 360 degrees since last december, caught sight of a couple of entries that made me smile, oh the memories... I was such a silly girl backthen. Now... Im just a confused girl stuck in a whirlpool of emotions... was talking to jess and lisk jsut the other night, and now am watching 90210 season 2. Watching cheating couples just makes me sick....... firstly you're breaking someone's heart, next you're possibly breaking a family up, the poor kids? It is also very sad that in Australia 1 in every 3 family is a broken family :(

Anyway am gonna keep watching 90210. I'm very tired very very tired zzzz. Cant wait to get back to singapore. Less than 3 months to go.