<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Thursday, September 16, 2010
"A good guy will never come between two friends"
Just finished watching a hongkong tv series hahahaha it was meant to be a police one but you know all tv shows.. there somewhat would be an element of love/rships etc.... it wasnt even sad, but watching how torn and broken the girl was made me cry.. hahahah.

This made me think.. why are men so cruel? Im not saying all men are cruel cause that would definitely be a generalization... but in any case, our media has often portrayed the male figure to be the "bad guy" and the "evil one". Is it because of that.. that has influenced most men in this world to be so heartless? Okay maybe giving them the benefit of doubt, maybe they are just ignorant...or then again back to my previous point, maybe they jsut live in a different world, a world with fewer emotions... Sigh so many different encounters, in my life and what i've seen in others.


I look back at my life in singapore, I was so happy, despite friendship problems, people werent so obvious about the things they were doing...it wasnt like a shove in the face to make you feel bad kind of thing.... I miss home, so so so much. Im still feeling the effects of the big move despite the fact its been 4 years. Its so weird how I often give advice to people, but when it comes to my own problems, im always lost. Talking to char and sarahh these days made me realised how much I miss home. How whatever they say and whatever advice they give just make so much sense... maybe its a singaporean thing. Anyway 17/11 marks the first day of summer and the last day of being a 2nd year student..... i cannot wait. I told mom how much i missed home today and she offered to change my dec ticket to a november one! :) Im so tired, so so so tired. Cannot wait to be back, I miss my dad, I miss my grandparents, I miss my uncle and aunts, and most of all, I miss the 4 of you (Nachan, Nic, Kev, and Mike).

Oh..and before i forget,

I miss you both, and all our secrets
:)