<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Saturday, August 21, 2010
♥ Ni hao
Just a random thought.... but I wish I had a treehouse! :P Though me being very afraid of the dark would probably be too scared to hang out there at night, waiting for "adventures" to come by my waay! Heeehehe! Though... I REALLY WANT ONE :)

Ahh the weekend again :) Woke up with weird and unhappy thoughts in my headddd so chucked a blog post somewhere.... :P but anyways uni today was a complete waste of time, melwhite and i were sitting in the lecture theatre waiting for the lecture to start/chatting and catching up only to realise like 10mins into the lecture that its started, just that it was streaming FROM gippsland instead of the usual streaming TO gippsland? they complained the lecturers never go down their way so our lecturer did..... turns out there was only ONE student in gippsland attending the lecture, we stayed for like 10mins and honestly could not make out what the lecturer was saying so we just left :P Sat in the kitchen for 2 hrs and just caught up with melwhite/dom/mel's friend ricko or something. Then mello came after her test and sat for a bit :) Headed to chaaddy to meet mom cause she wanted to do some shopping ended up hanging by myself for an hour cause she was caught in bad bad traffic, but anyway justine was working so I popped by to say hi and we had a quick chat! :) Twas good good short chat :D Had dinner there, then headed home and went for a run! 6km! :) Im feeling slightly better and healthier now with more exercise. Have done heaps this week/ attempting to run every alternate day now and so far im keeping to my schedule.

So tomorrow, work in the morning then relax the whole day perhaps chuck in a run somewhere and catch up on some uni work/ finish up an asssignment. Sunday meeting stace! :) Family + her are heading to westfield doncaster i think! Have only been there once :) :) Yay!

Ive been so mooooody these days, I think i've been coped up at home too much trying to get better and just burying my head in book after book. By book, i mean story book not text book teehee! Not that big a nerd though sometimes I wish i was 8-) I need more quality friends time, everyone's so busy :( OH OH before i forgot, HAPPY ONE YEAR TO LAI-LING AND GARRY!!!!!!!! congrats for coming all this way! one year so doesnt feel like one year at all but yay for the both of you, keep it strong and keep it going! :)

I cant believe sarahh is going to the UK in a month! :( Feels like yesterday when she spent nearly everyday in singapore hanging out with me and occasionally ditching my dad's invitation for her to have dinner with us to.......... :P teeheheh well anyway i cant wait for december! I already have presents for her :) :) I miss you I miss you I miss you v much! Speaking of which, I need to write her plane letter pronto! :)

OH OH OH and im so excited because spring clothes are out!!!!! Today despite my weird start to the morning, the sun was shining! :) I was thrilled!! So thought I should start "altering" my boring winter dressing to a more "springy" dressing, i wore flats! But... biggest mistake because the weather at clayton is like 50 times colder than normal places so my feet were sore and numb from the cold! Yikes!

Finally to end the post off,

You're my Secret :)
I miss you and am missing my jessica cuddles!