<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Friday, August 27, 2010
Life


I watched this, and I cried. Its given me a new perspective in life, why are people so unhappy with themselves?? Im sure no one is 100% content with life as it is... but watching this video makes me think about how fortunate I am, how lucky I am to be born.. "normal", how lucky I am to have a beautiful family here and back in singapore, how lucky I am to have friends by my side that are always willing to lend a listening ear or just be there. So for all of you out there who are thinking to yourself "i wish i had this or that", "i wish i was skinnier", "i wish i could go overseas", "my life sucks" or any negative thoughts about yourself or life, well watch this and im sure it'll make you feel otherwise, and tell you how compared to so many others, you are beautiful and you is probably one of the luckiest girl/boy on earth :)

"you keep concentrating on things you do not have & you forget the things you do have..."