Saturday, August 7, 2010
♥
Holidays went by so quick, its the 3rd week back to uni, with 1 assignment handed in last thurs, 1 more to go this friday and another due monday week :| eeeek! time flies waaay too quickly :( Just got back from work, i love my saturday morning work crew, and saturday mornings are slack with cute kids and parents! whaat can i say? I love my job :) :)
Char has come and gone, the time she was here went by so quick, and i wished i was on holidays so i didnt have to spend so much time at night attempting to catch up to lects or finishing up assignments :( I cant wait for summer and to be back. Cant wait for to see the singaporean girls this monday, and cant wait for the ICSS ball... though I do need a lot of exercise and less chocolate in my life hehehehe :)
For now i'll just leave it here, keep watching this space for an update to come with lots of pictures! Noooow. I need to finish up a lecture I'm in the midst of doing online, start on this stupid assignment and my other one! booohooo the life of a uni student kinda suckssss :P
Alrighty, tata for now, adios amigos :)