Tuesday, August 31, 2010
♥
Change: noun
1 the act or instance of making or becoming different
Change, different, the hardest 2 words Ive had to face in my life. I hate change i must say, and i hate it when people change, i hate it when my life moves away from being normal, i hate it when i change, i hate it when people become different and distant and yada yada yada the list just goes on. Im so tired of pretending things are normal when they arent. Im not sure if im the only one feeling it but I know things have changed and will never be the same again since whatever happened the last time. I give up, about to head to uni..... grrrrrr. I dread uni nowadays.
Igloo with Lisk and Jess on friday yay. Though i have to start saving some moooolah $, i love buying people presents but i think that's got to stop :P Though... greg and i have thought of the best present for nachan for her 18th next year! :) I am going to be working working working during the 1 week of sept holidays, 9am - 330pm = $$ :)
and lastly,

so true.