<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
♥ let it SNOW let it SNOW let it SNOW
Back from the snow, and very very sick at the moment :( High fever, horrible cough, bad sorethroat and a cold. Eeeeeek not good. Anyway i'll do a brief summary and we'll keep the updates coming when i'm less sick and not too lazy. A mad rush to pack + buy food before I left, it was a good night :) Got there... first time skiing and first time seeing snow!!! Made me so excited! :) :) :) I can safely say I CAN SKI I CAN SKI!!!!!! woopdedoooooodum! :D So much happened within the 6 days, lets just say, people's true colours start to show, those that will be there for you when you are in trouble and those that are too caught up in their own self to even realise you're gone? Hmmm lets just say some people were right in their judgement after all and it made me wish I had listened. Such a bizzare trip though, so many things happened within that 6 days, a couple of blurry and cold nights, a few extremely scary and sad days, something I really regret doing, and nearly all the 6 days made me homesick though i kept mum about it all. It was helluva fun, but lets just say I'm glad I'm back :) Well am about to head off to bed seeing as I have uni + work tomorrow so a long day for me. But on the last note,


the view there was spectecular and fantastic,


i got to make snow angels, snowmen and got into a snowball fight with mellymoo, which made the worst days seem so much brighter and calmer :)

Goodnight y'all! I'll be back soon :)