Braindead I officially hate uni as of today the 21/05/2010, i've got so many assignments to do but so little willpower to do it... tomorrow the 22/5 belongs to two very special girls :) my beautifulll cousin and one of my bestfriend's birthday :) I shall make this post a day earlier because I probably will be too busy to blog tomorrow, but

Happy burrrrrthday nachan!!!
I miss you so much :( and cannot wait to be back in singapore!!
for now hope your present gets to singapore safely (well registered postage will hopefully bring it to singapore safely) but anyway hehehe greg and i chose it for you so you better like it!
sorry we forgot about the card... hahaha anyway miss you so much!
Love you forever and always beautifullll girl xx

Sarebearrrrrr!!!!
Just thinking about you makes me sad because
1. We are going to be worlds apart.. with singapore in the middle of both of us
2. Time difference is gonna suck so bad :(
3. I should not list out all the sad things since its your day today!
Anywayyy HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL!!
cant wait to get back to singapore to hang with you for the week :)
i'll annoy you with every single song i can sing to you bahahahha!!!!
but ahhhh guess what? 6 years of you being one of my bestfriends!!!
crescent days with mdm kwan your love, and azlin my favourite :P
teehee! anyway love you lots and lots
ta ta ta talkkkking bout blah blah blah :)
missing you xxxxxxxxx
I have a crazy weekend of being a nerd 8-| wish me luck! i have like a gazillion things to do but cant wait for it to be all over, am gonna get a haircut soon maybe sometime next week (like thurs after my chi oral), ummmm and then stacey's coming, then sydney with the girls, then singapore, then skii trip! will get my mind away from everything, anddddddd being busy is always good cause i have less time to think about silly things, friends, stress etc. ok i have work tmrw! i'm bring smarties for the little kids as i promised last week! alrighty nigggghhhttt xxxxx
happy birthday again to two of my favourite girls! what would i do without the both of youuu love love love xx