<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Friday, May 14, 2010
♥ I keep my life on a heavy rotation
I've been watching this for the past few days in the midst of working on my assignments and stresssssssload. What can I say? AMAZING? Its like I can relate to this whole tv show because some people in this tv show relates to some people in my life. Spencer SUCKS and there is a person that comes straight into my mind when I look at him and the way he acts.

Anyway uni is crazyyyyy. Why are the head of faculties so cruel and why are all our assignments+tests all due in week 12, how does that even give us time to study for exams sob sob :( and people talking about not being able to get into psych hons at monash is freaking me out too. I just try to keep a straight face and think calm and relaxed thoughts. I am so tiredddddd and am falling sick :(

Cant wait to be home in july! and I'm going to email sarahh's mom to ask if I can borrow sarahh for the week I am back :) Misssssss you sob sob sob dont leave singapore :( There's one less person I can look forward to seeing and cuddling when I get back in december :( YOU MAKE ME SAD!!! Poohead. Anyways! Speak soon :)

Jason Mraz's album - We sing, We dance, We steal things, is getting me through stresssful times like this.

And I am finally there
And all the angels they'll be singing
Ah la la la , ah la la la
I la la la la love you