Sunday, May 30, 2010
♥ I could really use a wish right now.
Old age really really scares me. Why must people grow old? Can time stop right now and let people live the way they are living and not grow any older :( I am very scared right now, so scared thinking about it makes me want to cry. If I had just one wish, i would wish for all the old people around me to be the healthiest they can be. Doing human neuropsych this year has be difficult, its not an easy subject doing well in.. but also facing the truth of all the information and the syndromes/diseases/disorders we are learning about. It really scares me :( I really need to be home right now, i want to be home for as long as I can stay there for. Is it really true that all good things must come to an end?
Well on a brighter note, stop smoking, stop taking drugs, eat fruits and exercise, that's a good way to stay healthy to avoid all the meannnnn diseases =)