<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Thursday, May 6, 2010
♥ Anything less than I love you is lying.
I am very tired very very tired stressed worried etc. I have my fingers crossed for more good things to happen in the upcoming months. I believe in miracles, things will miraculously change for the better and people will miraculously get better. I am going to keep hoping for the best *fingers crossed*

Its been a crazy few months. 5 months since the year stared, doesnt feel that long, but when i stop to think, only then does it hit me on how tired I am. Why does everything get harder as we get older?

Chaddy with mello on friday to look for her aunt's birthday present. We had dinner together and walked/shopped around. A couple of embarrassing moments hehehe. Slept over at mel's sun night/mon night. John mayer on monday night :) He opened with Assassin which was amazing. Fave songs of the night, "no such thing" "waiting on the world to change" "who says" "half of my heart". Bleak that he didnt play "slow dancing" or "friends lovers or nothing". Anyway it was a v productive weekend for sure and bestfriend time is always good!!!! :)




The highlight of my day: CHAR IS COMING TO MELBOURNE IN JULY!!!!!!!!!!! :) i'm so excited! and good job on finishing exams girly :) you're done with your first year and onto your second! love and misses xxxxx

I believe in miracles. I believe in miracles. I believe in miracles :)