Saturday, April 24, 2010
♥ You know I'll take you there

This is me now :(
2 essays due next week
GAH.
Will blog more about arts ball maybe later on today when i finish this essay/ after tues? I am so tired so so so tired. I think i am going to nap. Uni is sucking out all the energy out of me :| On the brighter note, Arts Ball!!!!!!! so so so so so much fun! Though..... hahahah lets just not go there. Twas so much fun though :) I love hanging out with Mello, and Lingo! and COURTS WAS THERE TOO! :) We danced to tik tok with melly, ummmm took photobooth photos, hung out, took lots oand lots of photos, i hugged her lots :) teehee etc, and FIRST TIME IN AGES i drank with mello :) anyway better head off now, i feel happier now.. TAYLOR! :)
loves mello lingo courts melly jess lisk ellie soph. all my favourite people ive driven/ gets weekly rides from me!
now i just have to wait for the singapore girls to get their butt here and the list is complete.
love love love xxxxxx

something i am so bad at doing.
GLEE
IS
AWESOME. Life is a mystery, everyone must stand aloneI hear you call my name, and it feels like homeWhen you call my name it’s like a little prayerI’m down on my knees, I want to take you thereIn the midnight hour I can feel your powerJust like a prayer, you know I’ll take you thereI hear your voice, it’s like an angel sighingI have no choice, I hear your voice, feels like flyingI close my eyes, oh God, I think I’m fallingOut of the sky, I close my eyes, heaven help me
PS: had this song on my blog last week.... and it appears on glee this week. hehehehehhee im cool.