<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Sunday, April 18, 2010
♥
Teeheee (: this is basically what i lived on when I was young, with my favourite flavour being the apple one or strawberry one (: (: (: (: Tolga's last night, he has cool friends who dont mind justin bieber (just cause they say jb sounds like a girl bahahahhhaha). I just realised JB - Jonas Brothers/ Justin Bieber. Am so full, mom always feed my friends!!! She thinks most of my friends are v small! But feeding them is in turn feeding me/making me eat which is making me a v fat rach! Eek. I am going to have melissa sleeping over every tuesday night = fatter rach. I am so sore from the gym and doing lunges (spelling?) but at the same time I am SO CLOSE to doing a split. Melly was so amazed by me last night!

Alrightyy I'm off to get some work done, I can feel the stress level in my rising = no good :( Spoke to mom about pres...would so have everyone at mine, just kinda icky about somethings and dont like the idea of everyone.. like ALL 3 tables at mine. Okay i am not making sense am i? Well i'll discuss at uni tomorrow! Taylor taylor, I love you (: Am thinking of swimming tomorrow morning instead of waterpolo tmrw night (: Swim, Study, Uni = Perfect! (: I'm in a rather good mood!

My mommy is so funny

Mom: You better study and stop going on facebook (pauses for a while........)
Mom: Its so addictive. I sat there for a while "becoming a fan" of a lot of things.

Bahahahhahaa, oh my mother (:

PS: Speaking of which I own both Taylor Swift's 1st and 2nd album... LEGALLY (:
PSS: Tu me manque. (is that right?)
PSSS: will write back to everyone's inbox message tonight!

Love (:

Currently listening:
Like a Prayer
By Madonna