Wednesday, April 21, 2010
♥ Just thought you'd always be mine (:
Because I am too excited to talk in proper sentences, i'm going to do so in point form.
1. I LOVEEEE JUSTIN BIEBER! and he is 16 GET IT RIGHT.
2. I had a really productive day today even though I was on my butt in the kitchen nearly the whole time i was there! Finished my RDA assignment! woopwoop.
3. SO EXCITED FOR TMRW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (: Into the wild, here we come!!!!!
4. Having pres for my table, abit nervous but excited at the same time!!!!!
5. In the midst of making a playlist for pres tmrw so we can sing and dance too :)
6. Justin Bieber - Baby, is def going into that playlist
7. WHY IS MY MONASH PARKING PERMIT GOING TO ARRIVE? All day parking is making the hole in my pocket bigger........
8. Got to hang lots with Mel today :) :) :) Well the most this week, 2nd year uni is crazy :( I LOVE YOU!!!!!! Glad you liked the note I left on your windscreen and no, no one scratched your baby ;)
9. Tried on costume! Yay all good!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now to wait for the actual day to come! :)
10. Hanging with jess for the whole arvo tomorrow ;) Probs singing along to beyonce and taylor swift like we do when we are together ;)
11. Today was a really good day :)
12. I am so happy now.
13. Justin Bieber's same song is still playing on repeat on itunes, play count = 30 :)
14. Swimming with Melly this morning (Y) perfect start to a good day!
15. Kitchen = Loveeeeeeee
16. SO EXCITED FOR TMRW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (:
17. ESP EXCITED FOR PRES!!!!!!! (:
18. My mom stalks me too much on facebook she is questioning my every move and every comment my friend comments on anything on my wall. I've atm blocked her from looking at my wall, when she's good again i'll unblock her :)
19. MISS YOU CHAR SARE AND IV!
20. Ok I am going to settle down and actually try do some work!
LOVE YOU ALL (:

INTO THE WILD,
HERE WE COME (:
Currently listening: BABY
By JUSTIN BIEBER