Thursday, April 15, 2010
♥ Just dont give up, I'm working it out
TGIT!!!!!! Thank god its thursday = thursday maarks the end of a week for me (: Breathe I can finally breathe after a rather hectic week, on a lighter note, did well for my PSY 2031 online task that i submitted before easter break phewwwwww. But dont even want the proposal back, i think it should be shredded before i get it back. That was the worst assignment i've done :( sob. anyway. So relieved its the end of the week! Woke up at 530 yesterday and went swim training with melisssaaaa (: Twas good, i think i'm going again tmrw morning! for the land training, then perhaps a run with lisx in the arvo cause she's working in balwyn tomorrow and always drives by riversdale (: Woke up at 515am because we had to get tickets for the skii trip!!!!! (: brought sleeping bags, fairy bread, tim tams, orange juice, yoghurt! (: we were sprawled in front of the menzies with blankets etc. hahahah there were people that queued up from 5 in the morning!!!!! haha well we got tickets and had to give a deposit. I am $500 poorer :( hahah! but its gonna be good fun. Apparently its like schoolies on the snow! I didnt get to go for schoolies so this should make up for it (: Was dead tired, didnt go for chinese since its always boring and I dont learn anything. I mean.. its chinese hahahahhahaha. It started at like 10 anyway. and I was only done with tix at 11.... hahaha! Hung around there, went to look for sushi with Melissaa. She bought her sushi and I was craving coke so went to get coke, went for a walk with lisky. hahahah what's so funny abotu having a favourite toilet with a favourite toilet cubicle right?
We were talking about the ski trip when i randomly asked "Does anyone have a favourite toilet" and tehy just burst out laughing. But there is honestly nothing wrong. I have a favourite cubicle in the toilet near the kitchen and my favourite toilet is near wholefoods! bahahhaha (: So anyway, went for walk with lisk and took her to my favourite toilet!!!!!!!! (: She took a picture with it, its pretty cool! Hahahhahahahah! (:

Anyway worked with SPSS in the psych labs from 1-4 and am so close to finishing RDA assignment (which is due 28th april)!!!! I have so much work to do. Have a test on tuesday :( and an essay due friday. Sigh and quite a busy weekend. So much to do so little time. But am on a studying roll atm, it keeps my mind from wandering and thinking of unwanted thoughts. Keeps me slightly more sane. From this, I've learnt to keep more to myself (: Makes me a tad less vulnerable.
Anyway here's some pictures to end the post with (:

LOVE POLLY POCKETS!!!!!!!!!! (:


bahahhahahahaha

hahahahahahah came up as someone's "wall photo" on facebook. made me laugh!
Still in love with beyonce's I am sasha firence album (:
1. I am a walking zombie atm, seriously lacking some well needed sleep. 9pm bedtime tnight.
2. ONE WEEK TO ARTS BALL!!!! (: who's excited?
3. I hope Mel's internet quickly fixes itself!!!!!!!!
4. Tolga's birthday party on Saturday (:
5. 7 DAYS TO ARTS BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. Stressing over pres, where are we going to have pres for 27 people?????
7. Nerd it up Rachel.
8. You've changed too much I cant handle it and things will never be the same so I'm just going to leave it as it is. I've not changed, neither has anyone around you. Cant you see???????
9. Urgh thinking about the no. 8 situation makes me v irritable.
10. EMAIL SAS PEOPLE ABOUT SAS MEMBERSHIPSSSSSSSS
11. Misses Singapore so much
12. Taylor (:
13. Pokeganger week, my RAICHU will thundershock all of you. CHOP CHOP WAKE UP.
14. is fat.
15. Have a good weekend!!!!!!!!! and i am still in a dilemma of which footy team to go for. Peer pressure :(
Finally,

and the rest of the world smiles with you
:) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :)
why is it boys hardly put smileys when talking on skype and msn??
smileys arent say.. feminine are they?
Lovelovelove!